Walking Dataloss

On average, the car in front probably isn't a Toyota

About Walking Dataloss

Hi! This is Walking Dataloss, a stream-of-consciousness–type blog about decay, perception, and dodgy assumptions.

Walking Dataloss is written by Greg K Nicholson and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mooquackwooftweetmeow.

10 November 2007

A Human’s Guide to Relating to Other Beings

A flow chart:

  1. Can I have sex with it?

    • Yes: figure out best way to please it (consider the other being's desires)
    • No: go to step 2
  2. Can it hurt me?

    • Yes: figure out best way to subdue it or escape from it (consider the other being's abilities)
    • No: go to step 3
  3. Can I eat it?

    • Yes: figure out best way to eat it (consider own tastes)
    • No: ignore it

Under no circumstances should the other being be considered outside the context of what you can do with it.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Plaudits? Microblog at me, @gregknicholson on Identi.ca, or with the tag #walkingdataloss; or email me at walkingdataloss@gkn.me.uk.